MIMOSA BAGUETTE BAG
Catch this season's trend with our Mimosa baguette. This bag is a must-have for anyone looking to spruce up their everyday look. Has a comfortable handle to wear the Mimosa over the shoulder or to hold in-hand, while the pocketed interior is roomy enough to fit all handbag essentials.
- Zig-zag detail at the front
- Printed leather dual flap
- Slip pocket at the front
- Removable shoulder strap
- Cotton twill lining
- Texture and color may vary, which is the natural characteristic of leather.
Our leather goods are crafted in the finest skins and hardware available. Every skin is natural and unique; any incidental tonal variations, marks or pattern variations should not be considered as imperfections. Marks are common on leather as each skin is different to the other. Please note, these are NOT considered as defects or rejects.
To ensure the longevity of your product, we recommend you to:
- Avoid over exposure of direct lighting and protect it from humidity
- Avoid contact with liquid, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume. If your bag does come into contact with water or any of those substances, it should be gently dabbed with a dry, non-fluffy, light colored absorbent cloth
- Be careful not to rub your bag against coarse or abrasive surfaces. Light scratches can attenuate if gently massaged with a soft, dry cloth
- For storage, please place the product in a dust bag and avoid storing in high temperature, humid or unventilated areas
- Avoid contact of light-colored leather with darker materials as this will cause color migration
- When buying and caring for suede, it’s important to be aware that suede unfortunately is not 100% color-fast.
- Do not over-fill your bag as this will cause it to lose shape and weaken the handles over time
- Use a leather conditioning cream once every 3 months to keep the leather supple and stop it from drying out
- Metal hardware might tarnish or lose its shine over time due to usage and weather conditions. These are changes which occur due to the varied use and handling of the product by the customer and cannot be held against the manufacturers
We Produce Responsibly
We are committed towards minimizing our impact on the environment. We produce in small batches, to prevent over-production and wastage.
We also upcycle our leather from leftover pieces by giving the material to other purposes which could otherwise end up as trash in landfills.
We find alternative use for waste leather or scrap leather, which is cut off in the normal production. All scrap leathers are upcycled into small leather goods such as keychains, bag-charms, luggage tags etc. which will soon be available on our site.