MARS DUO WALLET
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Dual leather Bi-fold wallet
- Double compartments inside
- Contrast zig-zag stitch detail at the front
- Clear ID space inside
- Six card slots
- YKK metal zipper closure for coin pocket
- Polyester Lining
- Texture and color may vary, which is the natural characteristic of leather.
All standard orders are shipped from our warehouse within 7-10 working days of the date of placement of the order.
You will receive a tracking number once your order is shipped. We will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of purchased products caused by flood, fire, war, acts of God, or any cause that is beyond our control.
In case a delivery is not made by the courier company due to the non-availability or mistaken address or contact details of the customer, any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be to the customer's account.
We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If upon confirmation, such user details are found to be not true (wholly or partly), we reserve the right to ban the user from using the services available at this website, and/or other affiliated websites without any prior intimation.
Our leather goods are crafted in the finest skins and hardware available. Every skin is natural and unique; any incidental tonal variations, marks or pattern variations should not be considered as imperfections. Marks are common on leather as each skin is different to the other. Please note, these are NOT considered as defects or rejects.
To ensure the longevity of your product, we recommend you to:
- Avoid over exposure of direct lighting and protect it from humidity
- Avoid contact with liquid, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume. If your bag does come into contact with water or any of those substances, it should be gently dabbed with a dry, non-fluffy, light colored absorbent cloth
- Be careful not to rub your bag against coarse or abrasive surfaces. Light scratches can attenuate if gently massaged with a soft, dry cloth
- For storage, please place the product in a dust bag and avoid storing in high temperature, humid or unventilated areas
- Avoid contact of light-colored leather with darker materials as this will cause color migration
- When buying and caring for suede, it’s important to be aware that suede unfortunately is not 100% color-fast.
- Do not over-fill your bag as this will cause it to lose shape and weaken the handles over time
- Use a leather conditioning cream once every 3 months to keep the leather supple and stop it from drying out
- Metal hardware might tarnish or lose its shine over time due to usage and weather conditions. These are changes which occur due to the varied use and handling of the product by the customer and cannot be held against the manufacturers
WE PRODUCE RESPONSIBLY
We are committed towards minimizing our impact on the environment. We produce in small batches, to prevent over-production and wastage.
We also upcycle our leather from leftover pieces by giving the material to other purposes which could otherwise end up as trash in landfills.
We find alternative use for waste leather or scrap leather, which is cut off in the normal production. All scrap leathers are upcycled into small leather goods such as keychains, bag-charms, luggage tags etc. which will soon be available on our site.
PROUDLY 'MADE IN INDIA'
Every product from XFA is made with the heart and soul of our own people. We are a 'Made in India' brand.
We deliver XFA products to your doorsteps at no added cost to you.